Saturday, May 7, 2011

Round One.

I used to have a Livejournal (I still do, actually, but I haven't logged in in Lord knows how long). I at one point *LOVED* having an online outlet to vent and get things off my chest to my friends, without a ton of judgment. I didn't always matter if anyone commented back or what not, what mattered was that I didn't have to hold up inside myself until I burst.
<P>
Funny thing was, no matter how much I liked posting, I was quite lazy about it. I would start a entry, get called away, decide I didn't like what I was writing and start over, and then give up in frustration.  I hope to actually make good use of this one this time around.
<P>
I will forewarn you, I am not always a negative person, but I do use this as a way to vent my anger when things are bothering me, or making me feel shitty. I do throw in a lot of good stuff and a little fluff and filler, but I think overall everyone needs a place to vent. This is my place.
<P>
<B>The Basics</b> I am a 26, almost 27 year old Mommy to 1 (Spencer) and almost-someday-oneday Stepmother as well (only a matter of time <3 ) I have been with my rocker boyfriend for going on 7 years now. We met in our heavy partying days, fell in love, and have been together ever since. We fight, throw fits, threaten to break-up, but it never lasts long. He is one of the very small amount of people whom I can tell anything and everything to. I absolutely adore him, flaws and all, and he feels the same.He has been a local musician his entire life. He is an incredible singer and an amazing Daddy too!
<P>
Our little boy just turned 4. His name is Spencer, and he is the spitting image of his Dad with a matching personality to boot. How may 4 year old's can you say hold obsessions for Toy Story, The Terminator II (movie), the band KISS, Curious George and Harley-Davidson? Yeah, didn't think so. He owns a professional set kid's sized drum set, and is incredibly musically inclined. The kid also has a warped sense of humor, just like Mom and Dad.
<P>
And now on to more of me. I am a wanna-be RN student, but school has been kicking my butt. TBH, I don't know where life plans on taking me. I have been unemployed for 2 years almost, and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY. Staying at home is just not for me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and it tends to get bruised quiet often, but I am pretty good at keeping up my tough as nails exterior. I am honest, straight-up and real, and I try not to sugar coat anything, but when my life is turning to shit, I try to be as positive as I can for as long as I can. I think that is one of my best qualities.
<P>
I am laid-back, sarcastic, sometimes a little quiet and thoughtful, I talk to fast, I have a dark sense of humor, My sex drive is usually in over drive, and I smile a lot, but only to hide the fact that I probably want to stab you with a fork.
<P>
I guess I could go on forever, this is my blog, right? I suppose I should end this year, crawl into bed with a great book and start all over again in the AM.
<P>
Thanx for reading, lovers. <br>
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment